Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

“When I look at animals held captive by circuses, I think of slavery. Animals in circuses represent the domination and oppression we have fought against for so long. They wear the same chains and shackles.”Dick Gregory, comedian, civil rights activist, humanitarian, vegan

Giraffe
Giraffe

Download whole gallery
Absolutely
Absolutely

Download whole gallery
“When I look at animals held captive by circuses, I think of slavery. Animals in circuses represent the domination and oppression we have fought against for so long. They wear the same chains and shackles.”Dick Gregory, comedian, civil rights activist, humanitarian, vegan
“When I look at animals held captive by circuses, I think of slavery. Animals in circuses represent the domination and oppression we have fought against for so long. They wear the same chains and shackles.”Dick Gregory, comedian, civil rights activist, humanitarian, vegan

Download whole gallery
Wild Animals
Wild Animals

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment